Meet Jason Andrean
I’m a proud Dad and 17-year resident of Washington, DC. My life is driven by the values of family, education, and service to community. For more than a decade I’ve been fighting for DC’s young people and getting real results.
- Worked to uncover corruption at the DC Children & Youth Investment Trust
- Helped turn around the finances of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington’s DC region, increasing revenue for more quality services
- Serves 1,000 kids and families east of the river as board chair of Achievement Prep Public Charter School
- Attended and graduated from public schools
- Degree in Leadership & Change Management from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business
- Son of immigrant parents and first-generation college graduate
- 17-year resident of Washington and 13-year homeowner in Columbia Heights
What We’re Fighting For
I’m fighting to restore trust and create a world-class public school system that works for all kids and families.